Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dassel's Petroleum still won't talk to me, but they're good at sueing people

Instead of talking to me and working out the problems with their service (or lack of service) Dassel's continues to threaten me in court.

  • When I tried to work things out in a civilized manner I was ignored.



  • When I got too vocal I was threatened with a harassment suit. Now the only way I can communicate with them is through this site.



  • Today my wife says we were served with another legal document. I wonder what they are suing for now.


If they want me to continue to air their dirty laundry in public I'm happy to do so. I will continue to ratchet up the pressure (DasselsSucks.com is already on page 3 in Google Searches) and being added to more search engines daily.

I've also started talking to people in my community and passing on my experiences with Dassel's Petroleum.

Believe me, in the long run, this is going to cost Dassel's a LOT more than it's costing me. This site costs me nothing to keep up other than the $10 per year for domain registration.

Keeping customers happy isn't that hard. I've owned a business or two myself and have had complaints from customers. This is not a big deal. What is a big deal is how you, as a business, treat that customer. Do you just ignore them? Insist that you have gazillions of happy customers so there couldn't possibly be anything wrong? Threaten them?

No, a business that's concerned about their customers and the quality of the services they provide would address those complaints (instead of trying to avoid blame and sidestep the issues) and work towards a solution that FIXES the problem instead of trying to sweep it under the rug.

Dassel's Petroleum just doesn't get it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently buying a house that has an existing dassles tank. After reading their holier-than-thou response to you there's no way I would do business with them, Thank you for putting up this site. -Jim

    ReplyDelete