Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dassel's Petroleum Complaint

This one was posted on Dasselssucks.com as a comment. I'm reposting it here so it's more visible. The original post can be found here.
cheshire572 says:
June 23, 2009 at 4:42 pm (Edit)

I too have had problems with Dassel. They come every three weeks in the winter & charge over 300.00 at a time. They don’t tell show how much was in the tank, it starts at 0 everytime. I find that decieving. I called to work it out but got no where. Later the owner said I could make payments. They still try to come every three weeks but I catch them & stop them. Last time I needed it they put me off for 4 days, so we had none. The guy on the phone told me, “well it’s not our fault your late” Like I did it on purpose. Now I paid over half of it last month & they are harrassing me. I would switch but I didn’t have the tank installed, my landlord did. I find them to be very unprofessional and heartless, I owe less than 170 bucks & they are harrassing me. I’ve NEVER used propane this fast. I used to have it last 3 to 5 months, now apparently 3 weeks in the winter & 3 months in the summer. If I ever need propane again, it will NOT be with Dassel

No comments:

Post a Comment